Recently we've had several friends and acquaintances ask us questions along the lines of, "We know you work with the Internet, but what exactly do you do?" The confusion's understandable, since what we do looks a little different for each of our clients.
Generally speaking, we help ease the pain and frustration of using online technology, and instead make that technology work for our clients. Unlike web developers who simply build websites, we examine all facets of a business and find opportunities to use the Internet to accelerate that business's growth.
These are things we hear a lot from our potential clients:
- "We know we should be doing more online, but all the options are overwhelming, and we don't even know where to start."
- "We have system A, system B, and system C, but frustratingly, none of them talk to each other."
- "We have all of this data, and we're afraid we're missing opportunities because we don't know what to do with it."
- "We spent all this money on a new website but it's still not generating enough new sales or leads."
- "We're afraid that when a potential client searches Google, they'll find our competitors before they find us."
- "The world of social media is a bit scary to us, and we don't know how we should be using Facebook, Twitter, and the like."
- "We feel we've outgrown our web guy."
If you hear (or relate to) any of the above, maybe we can help. Check out more about our services, clients, and case studies by following the navigation links at the top of the page.