2011 was a year of positive growth and change for Table XI, as we launched a slew of projects, hired a host of people, and found a new home in the West Loop. For a quick rundown, over the course of the year we:
- Launched six new websites for Ebert Presents At the Movies, Facing Disability, Design Without Barriers, The Spice House, Old Town Oil, and Strange Cargo.
- Welcomed eleven new staffers: Micah Gates, Chris Stump, Kate Garmey, Tushar Samant, Alicia Drucker, Mark Rickmeier, Jon Fernandez, Jason Hanggi, Jason Pearl, Mike Laurence, and Dan Rench.
- Helped launch our sister company, Pegmo, a new social media portal that rewards members for using their favorite brands.
- Started working with new clients Noble Schools, PUSH Wellness, and GoldDigger—stay tuned for more on these projects in 2012.
- Took a company retreat to Kohler, Wisconsin, for some fun and strategic planning, and started prepping for our second company trip to Costa Rica in February, 2012.
- Moved into a new loft space to accommodate our growing team and celebrated with clients, families, and friends at an open house.
- Welcomed to our kitchen chef Aram Reed, who has joined Ellen Brast in cooking us delicious lunches a couple of days a week.
- Hosted our first “Lunch & Learn” meet-up focusing on social media tips and tricks. We’ll be organizing more of these next year, so let us know any topics you’d like us to cover!
Published by: Kathryn Achenbach in Culture